WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July! Sorry for the lack of blog postings. I should have a few up and running soon! I have been down for a little with a few little medical issues, but am starting to feel a little more like myself...so stay tuned for some fun, new posts!

1 comment:

annettet said...

Melissa, I found your blog and webpage through a friend on Facebook and I have to say I am truly in love with your work. I too have fallen in love with photography and am currently studying with the New York Institute and pray that I will be able to capture precious moments someday as you do. I have added your page to my favorites. Your work is truly inspiring. I had gotten a bit discouraged for a while as time has not allowed me to focus on my studies but looking at your photos has energized me once again. Thank you!