WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mrs. Utah America 2009 - Heidi Murray - Headshots

I am honored to introduce to you Mrs. Utah America 2009, Heidi Murray. She asked me if I would do some headshots for her and here they are. ENJOY!













6 comments:

Danae said...

BEAUTIFUL! You're so talented, Melissa!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you so much Danae!

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" said...

Beautiful! Nice bright colors!

Linda said...

You have commented a few times on my blog.. you take awesome pics... Weddings are stressful to shoot, kudos to you! These pics are really nice.

Carter Clan said...

One word Melissa...... GORGEOUS!!!!

BPOTW said...

As always, the photos are just wonderful!