WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Nathaniel and Sarah - Utah Wedding Photographer

Okay, I know it has been forever! Matt and I had so much fun at Nathaniel and Sarah's wedding! I have so many pictures to post and it doesn't even begin to put a slice into the actual amount of pictures I edited.

I am so glad they chose us to be a part of their special day! All I have to say is when two people are in love, it shows. I was amazed at the way Nathaniel looked at Sarah all day long. They are completely in love. I hope that I was able to capture amazing memories for you guys and thanks so much for choosing me!

Details, details, details...
Sarah is a nanny and I love how the kids surrounded her the minute they got out of the temple...
She was showing off her beautiful ring...









I caught this one at the luncheon...
During the luncheon they told stories about Nathaniel and Sarah and this was a good one...
The beautiful wedding party...




Love this one...

Nathaniels parents were also a great example of being in love...
Nathaniel with his handsome brothers...
The running wedding party...
Jump!

The reception was beautiful too!








I love how happy he is here...
I didn't do it...
They found out that they had left their marriage certificate at the temple, that was now closed...
But in the end they drove away happily ever after...

6 comments:

Kara said...

Melissa, I love these photos!!! You did such a great job. It totally blew my mind because I got half way through and realized that I went to high school with one of the bridesmaids. What a small world.

Troy, Becky and Alysea said...

That is so gorgeous! It looks like it was gorgeous weather also! Aweomse!

carriebutler said...

Melissa, great job! You and me, lunch, sometime this summer, what do you think?

BPOTW said...

Wonderful shots, as usual!

The Mendoza Family said...

Melissa, you are SOOOOO FREAKING TALENTED!!! You are such a pro. You are amazing. You do incredible work. I am awed. Keep at it!

dynomitegirl said...

Love it! I didn't even know this wedding was done inside a cultral hall untill the second time I looked at them.