WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Aubrey's Bridals - Thanksgiving Point

So, I am off to photograph Chuck and Aubrey's wedding today! I am so excited! I have grown to absolutely love and adore Aubrey! So, for now, here are her absolutely amazing stunning bridals at Thanksgiving Point (my all time favorite location for bridals)!























6 comments:

Shannon @ S and G Photography said...

I had no idea it was so pretty in there. How much is the shooting fee? Does it matter how many people? My inlaws live right there and it looks like a great place to take some of our family photos.

Martinez Family said...

Melissa,
These pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!!

Folks Photography said...

LOVE these!!!!

Marissa Vargason said...

Gorgeous! I love love love the last one, the composition and everything =)

Eileen said...

Visiting from SITS. Your photos are GORGEOUS!!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh I LOVE these photos of yours. And that dress is gorgeous- loving the white with vibrant blue sash!

Visiting from SITS! Thanks so much for the eye candy. Amazing job :)