WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kyla's Senior Portraits - Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

I did Kyla's senior portraits at Gardner Village last week and really enjoyed her fun personality! What do you think?











My very, very favorite from the session! Doesn't she look amazing?!!!




4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

These are awesome!! What a cute girl! I was never that cute in High School.

Olivia M. said...

Super cuuuuuuute! :D

bettyl said...

Wonderful! The monochrome photos are eye catching.

Rinkly Rimes said...

I expected wrinkles from seniors. Not a one! Lovely shots.