WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matt Dorame's Headshots - SYTYCD

For all of you So You Think You Can Dance lovers - Matt Dorame, a finalist in season 4 of SYTYCD. I feel honored that he chose me to do his headshots to pursue his acting career. I know there is a ton of pictures here, but I love it when he smiles (he really should smile ALL THE TIME) and I also wanted to post some of the serious ones. ENJOY!






















7 comments:

Scott Smith said...

These turned out great Melissa. Taken at one of my favorite places.

Laura said...

Great shots. Congrats on getting picked to do his promo shots.

Happy Sharefest from SITS.

Mimi said...

stopping in from sits. Super nice headshots.

Dorkys Ramos said...

Kinda makes me wish I'd watched the show at all.

GFB said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest

I Love all your pictures and aren't he cute ? the smile makes me melt :p

bettyl said...

Such a great subject and nice job, as usual!

tami and todd said...

I am SO JEALOUS! I have a picture of him with me on my phone, but to be able to do a shoot with him, awesome! OH, and your pictures are amazing too *wink wink* You two made for amazing pictures!