WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mrs. Utah America 2009 - Heidi Murray - Headshots and Family Portraits

Last night I took the Murray family portraits and some crown and sash headshots of Heidi - Mrs. Utah America 2009. What a fun Family! We enjoed our evening at the Layton Park! ENJOY!












1 comment:

Eva Gallant said...

What great photos! Love the black and white, the one of the family sitting on the bridge, and the last one!

Just stopping by from SITS to say hi and hope you'll do the same.