WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo of the Day and Second place!!!

Okay, so this has been kind of exciting for me! Yesterday I woke up to tons of emails and wondered why, so when I opened my box I found this email:

Congratulations! Your image was chosen for the BetterPhoto Photo of the Day! Our daily email newsletter, Photo of the Day, showcases outstanding pictures from our monthly photo contest and goes out by email to over 26,000 people! Share this honor with your friends and family by sending them this link to view your photo: http://www.betterphoto.com/POTDarchive2.asp?ID=1797


Then today when I got home from a day at Antelope Island with my kiddos I found this one:

Hi Melissa -Congratulations! You have won Second Place in the People category of this month's BetterPhoto photo contest! Way to go! With over 21,200 entries in the contest, it is a big honor to be selected among the winners.To see your winning image - A Beautiful Day - and the other excellent winning photos, visit: http://www.betterphoto.com/contest/winners/0907.asp



I just feel so excited that my pics got chosen among so many crazy beautiful entries. YAY!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

how exciting!! congratulations on your photo of the day, and i'm really excited that your second place photo is one i'll have forever. :) thank you so much for photographing at my wedding- i love every picture we got.

Louise said...

Congradulations ! You must be very proud.

scrappysue said...

yay - congrats! beautiful work. thanks for stopping by!