WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Todd and Tori's Engagement Session - Antelope Island, Syracuse, UT

Last Tuesday, I photographed Todd and Tori's engagement session at Antelope Island. We had so much fun! Again, another couple that took my advice to heart and more than anything JUST HAD FUN!!! I can't wait for their wedding! I am posting a ton of pictures, just cause there is so many to choose from and I love them all. ENJOY!





























4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

These are breath taking! Your so amazing, and such an inspiration!!

Vicki ~ FL said...

What a wonderful photographer you are. Those photos are breath taking I don't know how they could choose a special one!

Cr4zySAHMandArmywife said...

These are beautiful! You are extremely talented.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone!