WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Chuck and Aubrey's Wedding - Heritage Gardens

So I am finally posting Chuck and Aubrey's beautiful wedding at Heritage Gardens in Salt Lake. I had so many amazing pictures that I had a very hard time choosing which ones to post. These pictures are just the icing on the cake :)
I feel so lucky to have these two as clients. The day after their wedding as Aubrey and Chuck were on their way to Hawaii, she sent me a text message that said: Chuck and I just wanted to thank you soo much! We had an absolute blast and loved having you and Matt at our wedding!
She also sent me a thank you card that said:
We couldn't have picked a better photographer, both you and Matt were awesome on the big day. I also can't thank you enough for making my bridals perfect and talking me into Thanksgiving Point :) It has been fun working with you and we can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Keep in touch!
Aubrey and Chuck - Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your wedding and your lives. I truly feel blessed to have you not only as a client but as a friend. I wish you both nothing but happiness!
ENJOY!!!




























This is the reason I love photo booths!!!
What a fun time I had with these two!
Love this one!

Love you Aub!


Look at their faces when they looked at the inside of their car...ha ha ha :)

4 comments:

Carter Clan said...

beautiful.... just beautiful!

bettyl said...

Those are some fabulous shots! I know they will cherish the moments you captured forever.

Martinez Family said...

I love these! You can almost feel the love between these two, just looking at the photos!! Your just awesome!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone!