WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Key West, Florida - Final Post

I have been so busy this summer that I haven't even posted or added many personal pics and didn't even finish our trip to Key West. So here it is, the last post of Key West Florida, you can see the others here. Enjoy! Stay tuned for our fun trip to Yellowstone that we took over Labor Day weekend :)
The Old Seven Mile Bridge

A crazy big spider...
A Great White Egret
Smather's Beach
Smather's Beach at Sunset
My incredibly handsome husband...I think one of my very favorite pictures of him :)
A Summer Juvenile Wilson's Phalarope
A Green Heron - First time I've ever seen one of these


The only picture that turned out of us together because nobody ever knows how to use my camera...

The last night we were there...
St. Paul's Episcopal Church



And the end of paradise...home...Antelope Island from the window of the airplane

17 comments:

Amanda Thiessen Photography said...

very cool photos!

bettyl said...

Great photos. Where are you off to next? Can't wait to see!

Carolyn Ford said...

I recognize many of your scenes as I was in Key West for a week in May! You have some very gorgeous photos!

Christy said...

wow! what amazing photos...you are certainly talented.
Merry Christmas
(popping in from sits!)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Amazing. The colors are so vibrant. I love it. You really are very very good!

Happy Holidays to you and yours! And plenty of SITS love coming your way.

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Katie said...

Wow - I just LOVE your photography!! I knew when I saw your name on the Mr Linky, that I was in for a treat! :)

Merry Christmas!

BLOGitse said...

yes! I love your colours!
I'll be back!

Merry SITSmas from Cairo!

mub said...

Oh wow, you take beautiful photos! I can't decide which one is my favorite! I really like the one with the bicycles and the one a little further down that looks like a store front =)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

They are all so beautiful. I love your nature shots.

Merry Christmas!

Stopping by from SITS!

Ms. Sarah said...

beautiful Merrry christmas

Jenny said...

Those are beautiful photos :D

Just stopping by from SITS. Have a great holiday :D

YuL hm said...

your photos never disappoint me =D glad to stop by here again

Merry Christmas ~

Karen said...

I love the vivid colors and the gorgeous sunsets. And I get really creeped out by spiders, but your spider photo was actually...mesmerizing.

Stopping by from SITS! I think I'm going to have to be back.

Monica said...

Merry Christmas...Visiting From SITS!

Gorgeous photography! I love photography and have since I was in Junior High School.

My husband bought me a camera about a year ago and I am having a blast with it in my own back yard. I plan to take some classes this spring.

Anyway..you are very talented and I will certainly be back to visit often!

Jayde said...

Stopping by from SITS. Lovely photographs. I will have to make sure to follow this blog as I LOVE to take pictures myself.

phunkyrockgal said...

Beautiful pictures! You make me want to brave the 7 mile bridge! (Totally HATE bridges!) Florida has some nasty but cool looking spiders!

stopping in from sits!

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous photography. Wow. Visiting from SITS and I am impressed!