WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nick and Tristan's Engagements

Okay, so where do I begin? I had so much fun with Nick and Tristan! I am way sad they aren't getting married here in Utah because I know their wedding is going to totally ROCK! Right at he beginning of the session, Nick stepped on a piece of glass in the river bottom and cut his foot big time (hence the first picture, where Tristan is removing the piece of glass). I felt so bad. Not to mention he absolutely hates having his picture taken. So, I knew I was off to a way bad start! I hope that by the end, he had a wonderful time, Tristan did message me on Facebook and said that he even had fun so I definitely hope that's the truth. Enjoy you guys!