WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tori's Gorgeous Bridals at Thanksgiving Point - Utah Wedding Photographer

Well, I'm off to Todd and Tori's wedding today (engagements here). Isn't Tori beautiful?! Just so you know, I did absolutely nothing to Tori's skin on these pictures, in fact most of these are straight out of the camera. Her skin is absolutely flawless. I am so excited for their wedding today! Again, I love Thanksgiving Point! ENJOY!











My very favorite!













10 comments:

tami and todd said...

These are gorgeous Melissa! I love how sharp you get your subjects, I'm still struggling with that. Thanks for always posting your pictures, they are very inspiring!

Ambrosia said...

Wow Melissa! These are SO beautiful!! I'm excited to see the pictures from Christy and Bryce's wedding!

Denise said...

Stunning photography! Any bride would be over the moon to have you as their photographer.

Valerie said...

A beautiful bride, but your pictures are even more so. So crisp and full of life and joy! nice work.

Hans and Shinta said...

Awesome pictures! So sharp, and artsy too!!! Love them all!!! Such a beautiful bride too! (Wish I had her skin!!!)

David Terry said...

Wow, every one of these is off the charts good. Way to knock it out of the park. Excellent work!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! Thanks everyone for your fun awesome comments!

bettyl said...

Such a beautiful bride! Great shots!

Erin said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the ones with the umbrella.

Becky said...

These are so cute! I know Tori from when she was little and her mom is such a sweet heart. You did an awesome job!