WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bryce and Christy's Wedding - Part One: The Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple

"Love is a choice you make from moment to moment." -Barbara De Angelis. I couldn't agree with this statement more. I am so glad that the two of you are making the choice to love each other. I feel truly blessed to be a part of both of your lives and am greatful for your friendship. The only thing I can say is that you two deserve complete happiness and I love you both...ENJOY! Stay tuned for the reception :)

I loved this tender moment with Bryce and his mom that Matt caught






Me in action...Matt took a lot of me this day :)






As always, gotta love those sihouettes!


Isn't he a handsome groom?!

I love this one that Matt took
I realized as I was editing these I took a lot of pictures of her bouquet. I loved the Iris's in it :)
Again, me in action :)

Check back for the reception pictures!!!

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Gorgeous pics! I noticed that you have a Shoot Sac ; ) cute! And your simply amazing!