WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Bryce and Christy's Wedding - Part Two: Syracuse, Utah

Okay, so I know I posted a ton of pictures, but I love, love, love candids and there were a ton. If you missed part one, you can find it here, also if you want to order any of the pictures from part one, part two or you just want to see the entire wedding, you can go here. P.S. If you want to see their engagements go here or bridals here...ENJOY!



Their reception was in his dad's yard. Wasn't it gorgeous?!

This carriage was 100 years old...

I really liked the formals in the front of the house :)

Christy's beautiful sister, Shelly...she just got home from her mission...
And her brother, David who just got married with his wife Hallie
Fun cake...
Gotta have the bling!
They were so nice to each other...


One of my favorite parts, the father-daughter dance...

Gotta love the kiddos :)



My son, Kenyon, loves playing with Dallin!


I love this shot of Bryce!


The centerpieces and all the decorating was done by Cherie with White Knight Wedding Decor
The last dance...

1 comment:

Scott Smith said...

Hey Melissa, I got a good chuckle when I saw these, these are my backyard neighbors. Good to see you in my stomping grounds. These turned out great BTW!