WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

How I Faired at the 2009 Utah State Fair

Hey y'all! I just wanted to post a quick entry because I have had a lot of people asking and thought I would just say it once on my blog :) I did good at the Utah State Fair this year, not quite as good as last year, but I'm not complaining :). Thanks everyone for all of your fun comments and letting me know you saw them there! The following are the pictures I ended up entering in the Professional Division and the awards received:

Iguana: Animals in the Wild category - 2nd Place and Judges Choice Award
Owl Eye: Macro Category -Honorable Mention
Superhero: Children category - Honorable Mention

1 comment:

{B} said...

NO first places?! That owl pic is AMAZING. Trust me, I was at the fair and your pics were far superior. :)