WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Macro Fun

So two days ago, I went to throw a poopy diaper away and noticed these two chilling on the stairs in front of my house. I ran in and grabbed my camera thinking they wouldn't be there when I got back, but to my surprise they stayed all afternoon. I think the cold spell zapped them. The wasp is missing some of it's front leg and I think it was getting ready to die, but it didn't have to wait long because once Hailey realized that a wasp was on the front stairs, she came out and smashed him. At least she didn;t see the dragonfly :) ENJOY!



At one point the wasp flipped over on his back and it took a while for him to get back over.


5 comments:

The Mendoza Family said...

That is really ama-za-zing!

The Pauls' Family said...

These are really really COOL!
Amazing (like all of your other work:)
~Megan
www.megoophotography.blogspot.com

Carter Clan said...

Seriously so amazing Melissa! What macro lens are you using?

bettyl said...

Very cool, indeed!

David said...

The dragonfly picture give new meaning to the words "BUG EYE'D"! Awesome shots.