WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Price Increase

Just a quick note to let you know, it's that time again...I will be increasing my prices effective November 7, 2009. If you book me before this date (even if your event is later than November 7, 2009), I will honor my current prices. Otherwise, the new prices will be in effect for your wedding or portrait session. Again, thanks so much for keeping me so busy this last year and for entrusting me with your most precious memories.

No comments: