WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Roller Family at Antelope Island and my 200th blog entry! Wahoo!

What a cute family! Hilary won the photo session I gave away on Giveaway Today a month or so ago. I had so much fun with you guys and hope you LOVE your pictures!!!

Peek-a-boo

He was trying to give loves to his new little brother but wasn't quite tall enough :)



This one was definitely my favorite of the day!
Isn't he so adorable?
He has to be with two incredibly gorgeous parents!



3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Melissa! WOW I love these! I can't explain what it is but something seems different?? Amazing pics, beautiful family!!!!! I dream of taking these kinds of pics!!!

Chris and Hilary said...

I absolutely love them! Thank you SO much for taking so much time with us, especially since Landon wasn't the most cooperative. :) I can't wait to see the rest of them!

livlovelaugh.wordpress.com said...

What a cute family!!!

Great pictures, love them.