WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thomas Family at Wheeler Farm

I was so amazed at how beautiful these children were. Angie and Rusty, you make gorgeous children!!! Also, a special thank you to my friend Michelle for coming to assist me on this one, I had so much fun at dinner afterwards! ENJOY!!!














2 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

These are gorgeous Melissa. You do amazing work!

Venita Michelle said...

They turned out great!! I had a blast; thank you!