WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Todd and Tori - Salt Lake Temple - Sneak Peek

I have been such a slacker, I know...I thought I would post this...just as a teaser. Matt took this amazing shot! Stay tuned for the full post!

2 comments:

C @Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Fantastic photography! Wishing you a great weekend!

elvira pajarola said...

COMPLIMENTI for your wonderful PHOTOGRAPHY; I love it; the styling, the colours....your artistic talent is beautiful!!!
I'll take some more time to look at your different themes; what a pleasure!!

come and visit me in MY TUSCANY, I would love it!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
ciao from tuscany
elvira