WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Todd and Tori's Wedding: Part One- Salt Lake City, Utah LDS Temple

Todd and Tori, I wish you nothing more than complete happiness! You make such a beautiful couple and I feel truly blessed to have you both as my clients. ENJOY!

Gotta love the fish eye!


And another fish eye shot!
One of my fav's...

Behnd the scenes...
Matt took this awesome shot! I liked his angle better!
and this one...





Another great shot Matt took!
...another great one that Matt took. :)
Watch for Part 2 - the reception!

4 comments:

Eva Gallant said...

Wow! What a totally awesome group of pictures!

stopped by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.

LC David said...

Really amazing nice photography. and also few days before my friend hired Philadelphia Wedding Photographer, these are really expert photographers for wedding and othe special events, i also took the contact from these and must hire in my wedding..

elvira pajarola said...

Ciao Melissa.....Absolutely Fairytale...
The Quality of your Photos; the Styling and the Beauty of the Moment!!!!!!!

COMPLIMENTI (Italian)

I just joined your magnificient blog and I am looking forward to look at your archiv!
Have a wonderful week!
elvira

cherish.photography said...

beautiful! I love the temple shot! Wow, that blue!