WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beautiful Family

I took this families photos last week at Memory Grove. Didn't they turn out so nice? The colors are gorgeous and the family is also such a pretty family. Thanks you guys for choosing me to photograph your special family!









4 comments:

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

these are lovely! You rocked it girly! :)

elvira pajarola said...

Incredible colors.....beautifully styled ...!
The gorgeous family in those warm autumn colors..fabulous!
elvira

Mary said...

Oh what beautiful portraits -- the family must be thrilled with them!

Not a soccer mom said...

I love your blog, thank you for stopping by mine. I am but an amateur photographer and love to get ideas from others.