WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cory and Erin's Wedding: Part 1 - The Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple

When Matt and I first arrived at the temple, I knew we were off to a wonderful start. We were setting up when Matt looked over at the bushes and there sat an amazing green and blue dragonfly. In Japan, dragonflies are symbolic of new light and joy. I have also heard that they are symbolic of good luck, harmony and strength. I couldn't wish these two anything more. I was so happy to be part of their special day and could feel the love radiating from each other the entire day. They share such a humble and quiet love. Thank you Erin and Cory for sharing your special love and bond with us. I wish you nothing more than the best.











Come and visit again to see the pictures from the reception at This is the Place State Park, a beautiful location!

No comments: