WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cory and Erin's Wedding: Part Two - This is the Place State Park

Cory and Erin's reception was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Their colors were yellow and green which definitely is not the typical wedding colors which made it all the more beautiful! Their reception was at This is the Place Heritage Park (which allowed for some great photo ops) and their yummy food was catered by Kneaders Bakery. Also, if you missed it, their engagement session is here. If you want to purchase prints from their wedding day you can find the complete wedding here. ENJOY!










I love the tree with crystals dangling from it...
Formals...

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Great job Melissa! What a pretty setting!

elvira pajarola said...

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.....
Oh, have an IDEA : why can't you come " quickly over" ....to Tuscany...
I just would love to get married AGAIN, looking at this gorgeous Fotos!!!!
have a great day!!!!!
elvira

Norma said...

These pictures are incredible! You have such an artistic viewpoint. We loved working with you and Matt. You helped make everyone in the family feel comfortable. Thanks for your patience with our little grandbabies. Can't wait to order prints and have a new piece of artwork on the walls of our family home! Take care