WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Gorgeous Family at the Union Station in Ogden, Utah

What a gorgeous family! I always feel so lucky because I am able to work with such gorgeous people which definitely makes my job that much more simple. ENJOY!


I love, love, love this one!
I first met Jordon and Haylie when they were in the wedding party for Kristyn and Lance's wedding (here) last September.






6 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, Comining to you by way of SITS.
Your photos are amazing. I too amd a photograper. I know what it takes for good pictures. I have been taking pics. since I was nine.
Keep up the wonderful work and thanks for letting me visit.

Linda said...

Hi Again, Thank you so much for your comment...I will follow you too.

Multiple personalities.. said...

Wow!!! You are an AMAZING photographer. You're right, this is quite a gorgeous family, and you captured that so well. Excellent photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it was lovely to meet you! :-D

Carolyn Ford said...

Lovely family, gorgeous photos and fabulous locations! Brilliant color and interest! Wow!

Rinkly Rimes said...

Beautiful people! Beautiful photos! And I love the quirkiness of the train.

MC Photography said...

I'm pretty sure we crossed paths when you took these pictures. I remember the cute outfits this family had on. Very good work! I love your blog!