WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Todd and Tori's Wedding - Part Two - The Reception at Chantilly Mansion in Layton, UT

Todd and Tori's reception was at the Chantilly Mansion in Layton, UT and was gorgeous! ENJOY!





I loved the purple and green together!



I think her dress is so gorgeous!
Getting ready...
Ring ceremony...



The wedding party...










If you would like to purchase prints from the wedding, click here.

2 comments:

elvira pajarola said...

Absolutely Fantastic!
i love the strong colors and the natural setting of the styling!
Bellissima!
You just found a fan of your Photography; I linked to you from my blog...Magicalplaces in Tuscany!

ciao elvira
tuscanysmagicalplaces.com

David said...

Melissa,
Are you willing to spill the beans, on how you are getting such bold colors. I have a good idea and would like to know if I am right. Next time you are out please stop by the store. I love the "thank you" picture. It is different in a very classy way. The old car is nice too.