WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alta Moda Bridal Gown Sale and a Sneak Peek at the Jensen's

Alta Moda Bridal is having a killer sale this coming Saturday, the 12th of December on all of their DESIGNER gowns. Some will be as low as $400 and many under $1000.


  • Sale hours are 10am-5pm

  • No appointments: First come, first served

  • Gowns are sold as is

  • No holds and all sales are FINAL

  • Most are suited for street sizes 4-12

  • Space is limited...only bring your key decision makers

If you have been dreaming of that designer dress now is the time!

And ...here is a sneak peek from my session last week with the Jensen's :) ENJOY!

No comments: