WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Burton Family

I was so excited when Cherie Burton contacted me to do her family portraits. I haven't ever met her, but we have emailed back and forth through the years and I was excited to finally meet her and her beautiful family. Cherie has an amazing story to share in this journey we call life. Thank you Cherie and Jeff for allowing me the opportunity to preserve your special memories.







5 comments:

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I don't know the Burtons but what gorgeous photos in the snow! Love them!

Thanks for stopping by Ma, What's For Dinner!

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

When did I become my Mom said...

brrr. Looks cold! I love freshly fallen snow! Wonder if those kids had a snowball fight afterward? ;-)

Regina said...

Beautiful photos...family and setting. Thank you and the Burton family for sharing. We don't get snow here often so it's nice to see it even if it is in a photo.

Hugs,
Regi

Thank you for visiting my blog this morning..please come again.
http://Southernooaks.blogspot.com

LOUD n PROUD said...

What a beautiful family and those pics are gorgeous!
HAPPY NEW YEAR,Stopping by from SITS

Brandi said...

I love your work! I wish I lived somewhere with as much beautiful scenery as Utah!