WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Lee Family at the Utah State Capitol

Wow! It has been 2 and a half years since these guys started having me do their pictures. I feel so blessed to have such amazing clients :) Thanks Jim and Jacque!

They decided to drive this sweet ride so they could do pictures with it too. NICE!

Little Dakota was not feeling very well this day...so a good opportunity for some cuddle time.


We did manage to get one smile though :)
Isn't Nikena the sweetest?

My favorite from the day!
Kisses for Daddy...
I love this one of Jacque!

3 comments:

5thsister said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi! Beautiful photography!

Brandy said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL photography! Thanks for stopping by my blog today from SITS!

Smiles,
Brandy

Hannah said...

Wow - gorgeous pictures (and gorgeous family as well). That car aint too shabby either!