WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a quick minute out to thank all of my clients, photographer friends and followers and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Thank you all!


2 comments:

The Tucker Family said...

What a great blog/site you have! I'm adding it to my favorites and grabbing your button!

I'd love to have ya join in on my photography/blog forum www.mygreatretreat.com

Happy New Year!

Meghan
www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com
www.mygreatretreat.com

Lauren said...

My word you are talented...Beautiful photos!

So sorry for the delay in coming to say hello. Thank you so much for swinging by my blog on Monday for my SITS day. Hope you have a very happy new year!

Lauren