WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Shane and Amber's Wedding at the Victorian in Layton, UT

Matt and I shot Shane and Amber's beautiful wedding on a gorgeous fall afternoon at The Victorian in Layton. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.
I must have been feeling a little classic when I got these ready to post on my blog. I noticed I used a ton of Black and White, maybe because it's timeless - like Shane and Amber's love...ENJOY

Shane getting ready with Amber's dad...

I loved this shot of her getting ready...too cute!
Beautiful!
Putting the garter on... Doesn't her dad have the cutest expression on his face?



Mr. and Mrs. Mower
Another behind the scenes shot...I was hiding from the videographer.
Love this shot that Matt took...






The toast...
This amazing cake was done by Kelly's Confections...



To view the entire wedding or order prints go here.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

These are such Superior Snaps! You have a talent...thanks so much for sharing. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did. Happy Saturday Sharefest!

Yes, We are Watching You

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Forgot to mention, I'm now following your blog! :-)

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from SITS!
You are a fabulous photographer! You captured the moment perfectly with each shot. I loved all the photos. The cake is beautiful.

I do photo announcements, invitations and greeting cards among other graphic print and web designs. I'd love to network!