WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Summer's Bridals at the Salt Lake City Library, UT

I'm off to Tony and Summer's wedding today so here are Summer's bridals. ENJOY!









9 comments:

Rachel :) said...

CUTE!! I love the pic where she's looking over the magazine! That one's my favorite! So adorable. Also, she has really pretty skin. And eyes. So fun! Awesome job!!! :)

Rachel :) said...

CUTE!! I love the pic where she's looking over the magazine! That one's my favorite! So adorable. Also, she has really pretty skin. And eyes. So fun! Awesome job!!! :)

Heather said...

Gorgeous! I love the one where she's kicked back and relaxing with the magazine. She is just beautiful!

Sara said...

Wow, those are amazing. Where on earth were these taken?

Paige said...

What BEAUTIFUL photos! Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello! Have a great week!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Great pictures! You had just a variety of poses.

Happy SITS Monday!

Kimberly said...

What beautiful photos.

Have a Great Christmas! I hope you enjoy all the fun of the season with your family.

Blissed-Out Grandma said...

Great pix...some glamour and a sense of humor!

bettyl said...

Beautiful, as usual!