WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best of 2009 - Senior Portraits and Individual Portraits

Shannon's Maternity Session
Miss Layton Celia Childs
Mercedes Senior Portrait session - Roy High School
Aunt Sherlene
Mariah's Senior Portrait session - Skyline High School
My cousin Desiree
Mrs. Utah America 2009 - Heidi Murray
Blake and Shandi's sibling pictures
Matt Dorame (SYTYCD) headshots
Mrs. Utah America 2009 - Heidi MurrayKyla's Senior Portrait Session - Lone Peak High SchoolMy beautiful 95 year old great grandma, DellaLexi's Senior Portrait session - Highland High School

2 comments:

Karen said...

These are all great, but I especially love the portrait of your great-grandmother. That black blouse with black background really brings out her eyes!

Bethany said...

These photos are stunning. The colors in each picture are amazing.