WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Daniele's Bridals at the Utah State Capitol - Utah Wedding Photographer
















More information available at my Utah Wedding Photography Website!

7 comments:

Scott Smith said...

Nice job, I just shot my first bridals up there last Saturday. I love the lighting in there.

Karen said...

What a perfect location for great bridals. The lighting is ideal!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Gorgeous girl, gorgeous pictures!!

Martinez Family said...

OMG can you say gorgeous? Wow!! Great pics!! Beautiful bride!

saltsays said...

Beautiful shots! Her venue was great. I really hope our wedding photographer is even half as talented as you are. :)

♥ Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a Happy Tuesday!!!! :) Your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!

Denise said...

Melissa, these are my favorite! Great job!