WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Day at the Bay - Farmington Bay, Utah

So on Saturday we went to see how many eagles were at Farmington Bay in Farmington, Utah. Not too many we saw about six, but we saw some other critters too :) ENJOY!








More photos available at my Utah Wedding Photography Website!

5 comments:

A Blissful Nest said...

These are SO beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kathryn said...

"Never been there but it sounds nice! Stopping by from SITS. :)"

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Your pictures are beautiful!

Emily said...

Your photography is stunning! Stopping by from SITS.

lauragray said...

Wow! this shot are so awesome! i really love your photography, very stunning, i love it!

Brendasphotos said...

Melissa as always your pictures are beautiful. I love the way you capture the animals. I see your true passion those pics! Keep it up! You are a rock star, love ya! Brenda