WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Quick Trip to Antelope Island State Park, UT

I love this one because the American Kestrel looks like it is dancing...
An american Kestrel on a sign...
An American Kestrel on a reflector post
A coyote on the prowl
A coyote peeking through the brush in the snow
A Bald Eagle ( I just wish the shadow was not across his head...grrr)
And this next series of shots is my favorite. A Red-tailed Hawk eating another bird of prey. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!





4 comments:

tami and todd said...

Wow! Amazing, I love the first bird (the third picture, I think), the wolf, and what a shot of the bald eagle... wow! Someday I'm going to have to come along with you!

Karen said...

I have never seen a bald eagle in nature. Amazing!

These are incredible shots.

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you for your time and comment Johnson. You can email me at melissa@melissapapajphotography.com :)