WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tony and Summer's Wedding in Salt Lake City - Utah Wedding Photographer





















More information available on my Utah Wedding Photography Website!

7 comments:

mrsofficer said...

awww how lucky are you to be part of their special day!I got family in utah all around. Mostly heber. Stopping by from sits have a good one

Crystal said...

These pictures are beautiful!

Kristin said...

Love that he carried her down the aisle. So sweet! Gorgeous pics!

Marshmallow Circus said...

Love the cake photo! They look so cute together.

Shaunells Hair said...

Hi there, stopping in from Sits, since I saw that you are from Utah (me too). Love your work! Wow! I love the girl's bridals in the Capitol bldg. Really really nice!

Multiple personalities.. said...

Wow!! Those are some gorgeous photographs. It's too bad you're not in Maryland, I'd so hire you for my future wedding!

Sandy said...

Just gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a Christmas wedding...never pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today on my SITS day!