WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bride's Choice Awards 2010 Winner!!!

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

I was chosen by Wedding Wire based on my past brides reviews for the Bride's Choice Award 2010. Which means that I am the top five percent of all vendors in the Wedding Wire Community.

I feel so honored, not only to be recognized by such an awesome wedding community but that all of my brides are happy enough to give me such great reviews!!! Thanks everyone for your continued support!

To see more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work check out my Utah Wedding Photography website!

8 comments:

Cr4zySAHMandArmywife said...

You Deserve it your photos are not photographs, but artwork. You do an amazing job! Congrats!

bluecottonmemory said...

Congratulations! You photographs are beautiful!Congrats on being #1 at SITS!

Shelle said...

Congratulations on your award! Your pictures are just beautiful!

Hope you have a great day! Stopping by from SITS!

A New Mom said...

Congrats! Visitng from SITS...gonna go check out your photographs now

Kellene Maynard said...

Congratulations!! I also won the Wedding Wire 2010 award in my home state! Such an honor! Your images are gorgeous! Visiting via SITS!

Rachel :) said...

When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

marfmom said...

Congratulations!!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Congrats! It isn't a surprise to me. The pictures I have seen when I stop by a beautiful!Stopping from SITS!