WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lexi and Kate - Newborn Twins - Utah baby photographer

So yesterday I was able to shoot these adorable little twins for my long time friend Chris and his cute wife Jennifer. They were both so good and I really enjoyed my time shooting them :) I hope you enjoy them too!







Aren't they the sweetest?

For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work view my Utah baby and wedding photography website!

9 comments:

Respectfully Yours said...

Oh my Lord. Those are the most adorable pictures ever. I loved them. It actually took my breath away. So glad I found you. Just popped in from SITS. Drop by for a visit, i would love to hear from you. I am now following....can't wait to see more.

cstenney said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!!!! they are so precious!!! You have such a good eye for this!!

elvira pajarola said...

SUBLIME PHOTOS....Melissa....I do love the original "Moments" of joy...peace...beauty...tenderness.....these two babies are incredibly beautiful; You did a marvellous work....! Such a pity you life sooooooooo far away from my Tuscany......(You would have got a lot of work here to do!!!!)

It is always an immense pleasure to admire your incredible Photography!

Have a wonderful week!
ciao ciao elvira

Niks La Mode. said...

u did an amazing job !!! am over from SITS! love ur WORK! I have 18month twin girls and they grow so fast! keep it up!

http://la-mode-at.blogspot.com!

Zig said...

Ah some nice lighting in there my friend! Love the shots with the backdrop!

gaelikaa said...

Beautifully done! Good job!

Dropped in from SITS. Have a good day.

Mhel said...

I love the pictures!! Very adoooorable!!! Especially the one in B/W!! really beautiful!!

Dropping by from SITS!! Have a great day!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great pictures!!
Stopping by from SITS!

Blissed-Out Grandma said...

Oh, these are so beautiful. Beautiful light, fabulous poses, serene babies!