WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Yellowstone National Park - Day One - September 2009

I know, I know, a much overdue post...considering we just got back from another trip to Yellowstone this weekend and I haven't even posted September's trip. I have just been so busy that I haven't taken the time out for my personal stuff. For those of you who have never been to Yellowstone I would highly recommend it. I love it there, but that might be because I love animals and wildlife so much :) So without rambling for days...here is day one...left home, drove through Jackson Hole, Wyoming, then Teton National Park, then through Yellowstone NAtional Park and into West Yellowstone to our hotel.

A barn on our way there...
I loved this one of Matt walking with the kids.
One of me with the kiddos...I don't have a lot of pictures with me because I am always behind the camera.
Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park...this was my very first time seeing it.
I know a blurry pictures of us...because no one knows how to use my camera :)
The gorgeous moon on our way out of the park.
Come back to see more!!! :)

For more award-winning photography view my Utah Wedding photography website here!

5 comments:

Kita said...

I clicked on you from a SITS comment and Im already in love with your work. Great photography is such a joy to look at. I'll be back for sure!

Small Burst said...

Gorgeous photos!! What camera and lens do you use.

Small Burst said...

Just looked through your gallery some more. Stunning photos! You are amazing!!!!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you! For these ones I used mostly my 24-70 2.8 and my 70-200 2.8 with my Nikon D700.

Unknown Mami said...

The one of you with your kids is adorable. The shot of the moon is exquisite.