WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ben and Kimberly's Engagement Session - Utah Wedding Photographer

One of my sweet brides Erin referred Kim to me and I was so excited to finally meet her and her fiance, Ben. We had talked on the phone but because she is in Colorado and I am in Utah we hadn't met yet. They traveled all the way from thw Denver, Colorado area to have their engagement pictures taken. We decided to do them in Park City where we also stopped at Ruby Tuesday (one of my very favorites) for a quick bite to eat.
.
Kimberly and Ben met while he was auditioning for a play at the community theatre where she worked and was also auditioning for that play. From there, the rest is history. He proposed this past winter by coming to her house and attaching her ring to her puppy, Roxy's collar - but it wasn't just and ordinary collar - It was a special collar that had the words "Will You Marry Me?" and little Roxy ran up to Kim with her new collar on and after she realized what was happening she looked over and saw Ben down on one knee as the tears started falling.
.
I am so excited for your wedding! I really enjoyed spending the day in Park City with you guys and hope that through all of this, I can leave you with a little piece of my heart :) ENJOY!
.
PS - For any of you wondering I shot this entire session with my 24-70 mm 2.8 and my 16mm 2.8 fisheye ;)











They both love Coca-Cola so I thought this was a fun one :)

To view more of my award-winning Utah wedding photographey go to Melissa Papaj Photography's website here.

2 comments:

Erin said...

These are darling! I love all the bright colors.

Rachel :) said...

oh i love those crazy shoes!