WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brad and Haley's Engagements - Winner of Engagement Session Giveaway - Utah Wedding Photographer - SaltAir

You know how you just meet someone who is the complete opposite of you but all of their opposites complete you and all of your imperfections and all of your opposites complete him and all of his imperfections? Meet Brad and Haley. They first met on a cruise and one year later, Brad propsed to Haley on yet another cruise. Haley talks a lot and Brad is quiet but yet they seem to communicate with each other beyond anyone or anything they know. Haley kisses with her eyes closed and Brad eyes open. "Opposites attract because they are not really opposites, but complementaries." - Sydney J. Harris
.
Haley and Brad won the engagement session giveaway I was doing a little while back and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful couple. I am so glad I was able to contribute to your special lives together and wish you both complete happiness in this journey we call life...TOGETHER. ENJOY!


















For more Utah wedding and portrait photography visit Melissa Papaj Photography's website or call me to schedule an appointment 801-859-8173!

6 comments:

Haley said...

you're awesome!!! ah i am so happy with the way they turned out! I just love them, seriously thank you! :)

Snuggly Monkey mama said...

Hi - visiting from SITS. You are an AMAZING photographer. Wow!!! I wish I'd had someone like you around when we were doing engagement photos. Beautiful pics.

Mhel said...

I love the Prenup pic!! Especially the black and white and with the champagne glass! Dropping by from SITS!!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous couple. Such fun pictures. I love their poses. I love Love : ) It is my favorite thing. I saw you on SITS today and I am so glad I did. Really amazing pictures. I hope they have much happiness in their future!

Louise | Italy said...

What beautiful shots! The lens really does adore Haley's face! Utah is lucky to have you!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone! Haley is very, very beautiful and Brad is a cutie too :) It always helps when the subject is nice to the eyes :) Again, thanks everyone for stopping by and commenting :)