WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mrs. Wyoming America Contestant - Allison Long - Pageant Headshots

Allison and her sister-in-law Brandy drove all the way from Wyoming this morning to have some pictures taken for the upcoming Mrs. Wyoming pageant. Isn't she GORGEOUS??? I am always so excited to photograph beautiful women (because it makes my job easy) especially for pageants because it takes me back to the days when I competed for Mrs. Utah...yes, me...can you believe it?!? The days before stretch marks and children :) It always brings that glamour girl out in me and makes me want to compete again...but I doubt I ever will. Anyways, back to Allison, she is beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside as well. It was an honor that she chose me to be part of this special time in her life. Thank you Allison! ENJOY!








For more of Melissa Papaj award-winning wedding and portrait photography view my website

1 comment:

Tiffany and Justin said...

I most DEFINITELY think you need to compete again!! I'd come watch you! :)