WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Peyton Turns Two and Gets a Newborn Baby Brother!

This is such a crazy thing for me to post because I realize I am getting older and older and older...Jodie's wedding was the very first wedding I shot, but I actually have known Jodie since she started high school (ten years ago) and have been so blessed to have her mom as a dear, dear friend and to be able to capture all of Jodie's larger than life memories (this is why I LOVE my job!) . So here is Peyton two years after this post when he was just a newborn. Boy have I come a long way! Keep watching for Peyton's new little brother, Kael, I shot his pictures on this same day but thought I would give Peyton his own spotlight :) Enjoy!



For more award winning Utah Wedding and pportrait photography, view Melissa Papaj Photography website.

No comments: