WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Utah Newborn Photographer - Baby Kael - Ten Days Old

Introducing Baby Kael...
I love this one with his little bum in the air...so sweet...
This is why I absolutely love photographing newborns! Look at those cute little wrinkles...sooo many of them.
Bryan, this one is for you because I know how much you "love" the stand that Jodie bought...chuckles...
Here, I added a texture overlay of a cement wall that I photographed + dodge and burn
And, lastly, this is Connie's photo wall. Each picture normally has her kids in it (all of which I have taken) but I decided to photoshop Kael's detail shots into each one. What do you think?
For more award winning Utah wedding or newborn photography view Melissa Papaj Photography's website here.

6 comments:

Hans and Shinta said...

These are beautiful! Especially love the last one.

Visiting from BPOTW. Please visit me too
http://mydiary.weddingku.com/hanshinta/default.asp?o=blog&id=2282

ChristinaCrane said...

Oh my heavens Melissa! You are so talented! I seriously check your blog bi-weekly to see your gorgeous pictures! This baby looks so cute

Respectfully Yours said...

I love your pictures. So original and lovely and what a beautiful baby. Thanks again for sharing.

bekkah said...

Precious! Love 'the stand' shot with added texture and the photoshop'd detail shots were a fantastic idea :)

Martinez Family said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE the first one, the close up of his lil foot! Girl, I can't get over your talent!!

ziggyp said...

Rockin the baby photos! Great job.