WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What Do You See?

Okay, so I am of to WPPI in Las Vegas for the next week but I thought I would post this before I left and post the rest when I get back. What do you see?

To view more of my award winning photography, go to my Syracuse, Utah Wedding Photography website!

6 comments:

Vi said...

Is that a bear?

Respectfully Yours said...

Wow, great pic!

David said...

Goldie Locks had better not sleep in his bed! How close were you? It's nice to have a telephoto lens, for this one.

Martinez Family said...

GAH!!!! a bear?? Your nuts : )

ziggyp said...

Nice looks like its a nice siesta ending stretch.

Mindy said...

The bear.