WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ABC Channel 4 Utah News

So last night channel 4 news aired my story about Sean Peele's copyright infringement. If you missed it want to see it, you can view it here...the typed story is there, but on the top right corner, you can view the video piece.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20stories/story/Local-photographer-has-work-stolen/5QKiBxBsVE-MuCR155EHnw.cspx

5 comments:

Jackie Rae said...

In the end he knows he is wrong - he took down his website - and he is likely very embarrassed at his actions.

You did a great job in front of the camera!

People like you, with talent, will always come out on top in situations like this.

David said...

Melissa,
I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble. No responce from the "other guy" yet. Please keep us, bloggers, in the loop. All of us have something at stake here as well. Best of luck to you.

Ronnica said...

Glad they spelled "dough" "doe" in the piece, lo.

It's sad what people think they can get away with...(not talking about typos!)

bettyl said...

I'm glad it all worked out, at least this incident.

Vanessa Rogers said...

Good for you. I am glad that you won this one.