WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Copyright Infringement Story on Channel 4 ABC News

Hey all - Just wanted to let you know that Channel 4 ABC News Utah is going to air a piece about Sean Peele's copyright infringement of mine and many other photographers images tonight on the 10:00 PM news!
.
So watch and tell me how much better I am behind the camera instead of in front of it :) Thanks everyone for your support!

5 comments:

Maya said...

oh goodness! i'm sorry someone stole your work! how did you catch them?

coming from SITS!


http://marfmom.com

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Thanks for linking up to my blog roll!! Sorry it's taken me so long to stop by and say thanks. Busy busy!

Multiple personalities.. said...

I'm so glad this went public Melissa, the world needs to know what this sorry excuse of a professional photographer did to you. Good for you Melissa, this is a great victory!

Lia Lens Photography said...

I just came across your blog trhough shootsac FB page. I love your work!! I just watched the ABC channel about the bad photographer - if I can call him it. I'm sorry to hear that but i'm glad you went to the news.

Lia Lens Photography said...

And I was thinking now, that client of yours can sue that photographer for using her imaging without her permission as well. hope you get that solved. But as I see his website is no longer online.