WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter Sunday

So this Easter was a busy one - as always -but fun and much better than last years - I wrecked my car -on the way to an engagement session -the night before so we didn't get to color eggs and do all the fun stuff, plus I felt awful on Easter. So this year was much better. We colored eggs the night before...here was our setup...
This was easter morning...our colored eggs and a picture of the kids with their little Easter baskets full of eggs.
My sweet hubby got me some pretty flowers...and the kids made a PAPAJ egg :)
Then they went to my great grandma's house and had lots of candy...
I love how Hailey is looking at Kenyon here...
After leaving great grandma's we went to Grandma Bonnie's house (Matt's mom) where she made a gorgeous and very yummy Easter feast - as always. And we finally came home...around 8:00 in the evening. I really didn't take too many pictures of the day though because I am trying to enjoy my family a little more and be part of the action instead of always being behind the lens :) Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Style Sisters said...

Stunning Photography! Wow I love your work.

The Sharp's said...

Love that last picture. Beautiful!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks everyone :)

Holly said...

These are some seriously cute kiddos and some amazing photos.